Foods that make you poop
Here are some foods that make you poop
Constipation is a serious illness. If you want to be healthy and have normal bowel movements, you must eat foods that make you poop. Constipation will get worse if it is not properly and timely cured. If you want to live a healthy life, you should have a balanced diet rich in nutritive value.
Here are some points to get rid of constipation-
1. Fruits are the best supporter of poop- Fruits are rich in fibers, which are very essential for the proper digestion. The outer layer (skin) of some fruits contains more fiber than the inner one. Therefore it is always good to eat the outer layer of the fruit as well. Eat lot of fruits; it will help give you pain free bowel movements.
2. Grains- Grains are rich in fats which are difficult to digest. But they are the natural high fiber foods, which keeps your digestive system stable. Grain averts over eating.
3. Green leafy vegetables are best for proper digestive function- Green vegetables are rich in fiber. Foods that make you poop will be whole wheat bread taken with green vegetable and water.
4. Fluids are very important for proper function of the body – Fluids like water and juices improves your digestive system. Drinking plenty of water prevents dehydration and removes harmful toxins from the body. But there are many people who are ignorant from this fact. Water and juices makes the stool softer, which are easy to pass free from pain and discomfort. Water is one of the best remedy for constipation.
5. Legumes are the best way to add fiber in your diet- Legumes has many benefits. They are very good for the digestive system.
Fiber foods and fruits are very essential for the body. It makes your digestive system to work properly. Foods that make you poop are very important for the body. Avoid processed foods. Processed foods are harmful for the body. It worsens the condition of constipated patient. Eat natural food, if you want to be healthy and fit. Foods and beverages which make you healthy and happy help you to poop.
Apart from a healthy and balanced diet, try to do some exercising. It will make you feel healthy and fit. An exercise has be proven to improve the digestive system. Perform exercises which makes you sweat this is good for your overall health. Sweating removes the harmful acids from the body. It is the natural form of removing toxins from the body. Work-out at least 3 times in a week for 30 minutes. In addition to foods that make you poop a healthy lifestyle is another facet to focus on to keep your bowel movements regular.
Keep in mind that you want to stay away from foods that are high in dry content like bread or bagels and things of that nature. Processed food is another big no no, this is the opposite of foods that make you poop, these are foods that will bind you up and cause constipation. Foods that lack vitamins are another tell-tell sign that you should stay away from them. Although coffee is well known to help you go to the bathroom TOO much coffee can have the opposite affect and clog you up so try not to over do your coffee intake. Tea on the other hand can be enjoyed in larger quantities as if you get the herbal caffeine free kind it will not plug you up.